COMMONWEALTH OF DOMINICA
The Commonwealth of Dominica is the 37th most powerful passport in the world, giving visa-free access or visa-on-arrival up to 135 countries.
A person of good character, health, financial standing with no criminal background can use the following options to gain Dominica citizenship from Dubai:
A CONTRIBUTION TO THE ECONOMIC DIVERSIFICATIO FUND (EDF)
The contributions may be made in the following quanta:
Single Applicant: US$ 100,000
Spouse of the Main applicant: US$ 50,000
Sibling of the Main applicant of Spouse US$ 50,000
Family of four: US$ 175,000
Each additional dependent: US$ 25,000
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
Investment in government approved real estate.
Minimum Investment: US$ 200,000
Additional Government fees will apply.
• Quick processing time to citizenship in up to 3–5 months
• Ranked as the 37th strongest passport in the world, with access up to 135 countries including the Schengen States, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, most British Commonwealth countries.
• No physical residency is required
• Dual Nationality allowed
• Open to all nationalities
• Visas easily obtained at need
• No wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gains tax
• Personal income tax not levied
• Repatriation of profits and imported capital
• Generous incentives for business
• Family including children below the age of 30 given second passports
• Parents over 55 can also apply as dependants.
• Unmarried sister or brother of the applicant who is below 18 years old will qualify as a dependent.
ABOUT THE COUNTRY
The island of Dominica is situated in the Lesser Antilles, in the West Indies. It is among the larger islands of the group. Known as the "Nature Island," is filled with wonders of nature, with many rare plants and animals, and 350 rivers, and numerous hiking paths crisscrossing the islands. The residents say there are 'more mountains than people' on the island, which has many volcanoes, active and dormant. The world's second-largest hot spring called "Boiling Lake" is also located here.
Dominica is a peaceful and politically stable state, which gained independence from Britain in 1978. It is one of the few Republics in the Caribbean with a democratically elected government.
Dominica is also a member of the Organisation of the Eastern Caribbean States and the Caribbean Development Bank. In 1978, it joined the United Nations and International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank, and the Organization of American States the following year, giving it in good standing in the world community.
Dominica benefits from the Caribbean Basin Initiative that grants duty-free trade with the US for goods and services and developing as an international financial center, with strong offshore banking and payment processing.
PROCESSING TIME 3-5 MONTHS
This is the standard processing time but may change if there are any additional procedures/requirements requested by the government.
Windward Isles in the Lesser Antilles, in the Caribbean West Indies.
750 square kilometers
Tropical with a hot and humid rainy season from July to September and a cooler dry season from January to April
English, Dominican Creole
East Caribbean Dollar (XCD), US$ 1 = XCD 2.7
GDP (PPP) (international dollars): $ 0.771 billion
GDP per capita (PPP) (international dollars): $ 10,898.505
(GDP information: 2019 est. as per IMF data)