32nd most powerful passport in the world, giving visa-free or visa-on-arrival entry up to 144 countries.
Persons of good character with no criminal record may apply for citizenship in one of the following ways:
1) National Economic Fund Contribution
Single applicant: US$100,000
Applicant and spouse: US$140,000
Family of up to 4 members (dependent spouse + 2 children): US$150,000
Each additional qualifying dependent of an applicant applying with a spouse and two other qualifying dependents: US$15,000
Each additional qualifying dependent: US$25,000
2) Real Estate Investment
A minimum investment of US$300,000 in a Government approved real estate project. This investment must be retained for
at least five years. Incidental expenses, e.g., property registration, taxes are additional.
3) COVID-19 Relief BondAcquisition of a non-interest-bearing Government Bond that has a minimum holding period of 5 years. This offer is
available for a limited time up to December 31,2020.An administrative fee of US $30,000 is payable by the applicant once
the application for citizenship has been granted.
Single applicant: US$250,000 (5 years holding period)
Main applicant and 1 qualifying dependent: US$250,000 (6 years holding period)
Main applicant and 4 qualifying dependents: US$250,000 (7 years holding period)
Main applicant and 4 qualifying dependents : US$300,000 (5 years holding period)
Each additional qualifying dependent along with an applicant applying with up to 4 qualifying dependents: US$15,000
Additional Government fees will apply.
• Fast processing of 3 to 4 months - start to finish
• Visa-free or visa-on-arrival entry up to 144 countries
• Retain original citizenship as St. Lucia permits dual citizenship
• Citizenship is irrevocable
• No need to travel to St. Lucia while applying
• No need to stay in St. Lucia after obtaining citizenship
• No estate, inheritance, income tax from sources outside St. Lucia
• No restrictions based on nationality
• Politically and economically stable nation
• Climate and natural environment make it a desirable location
• Well-connected to the US and Europe
• Most economical optional for a single applicant
• Dependents (Children under 30 and parents over 55)
• Unmarried sister or brother of the applicant who is below 18 years old will qualify as a dependent
About The Country
The twin peaks of the Pitons, a pair of volcanic spires that have been named a World Heritage Site, form the distinguishing feature of the landscape of St. Lucia, making it one the most scenic of the tropical paradise islands of the Caribbean.
With its acclaimed natural beauty and ideal climate, St. Lucia is definitely a tourist's paradise. It is part of the Commonwealth, and the head of state is Queen Elizabeth II.
St. Lucia has an educated workforce, and continuing infrastructure improvements have attracted investments in tourism and other industries. The offshore banking industry is another important source of revenue.
Castries, the capital, is a regular port of call for cruise liners, with its excellent natural harbor. Tourism is one of the main revenue-earners, but St. Lucia has diversified manufacturing sectors in the Caribbean.
St. Lucia is part of the British Commonwealth, and member of the United Nations, and several other organizations, including the Caribbean Community, the Association of Caribbean States, and others.
The St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program or CIP was launched in 2015, by an act of Parliament which passed the Citizenship by Investment Bill, making it the newest of the Caribbean CIP, benefiting from the experience of neighbouring nations.
Processing time: 3 to 4 months
Standard processing time but may change if there are additional procedures / requirements by the government.
Location: Part of the Lesser Antilles in the Eastern Caribbean Sea
Land Area: 616 square kilometers, of which 10 sq. km are water
Climate: Tropical, with a rainy season that lasts from May to August. The North East trade winds cool the island somewhat, keeping temperature maximums within a range of 29° to 32° C
Language: English (official), French Patois
Currency: East Caribbean Dollar (XCD), US$ 1 = XCD 2.7
GDP (PPP) (international dollars): $ 2.781 billion
GDP per capita (PPP) (international dollars): $ 15,643.136
(GDP information: 2019 est. as per IMF data)