Malta Citizenship By Investment From Dubai
Malta is the 7th most powerful passport in the world, giving visa-free or visa-on-arrival to 182 countries
Malta Citizenship Investment Program: Program Details
The Malta Individual Investor Programme or MIIP allows, as per the provisions of Legal Notice 47/2014, the granting of Malta citizenship by investment to individuals who contribute to the economic and social development of Malta. The contribution consists of three parts:
1) Donation of €650,000 to the Maltese National Development Fund
2) Investment of €150,000 in government bonds
3) Real estate investment of €350,000 in a qualifying property
The total investment thus amounts to €1,150,000
Additional Government fees will apply.
Benefits Of The Malta Passport Program UAE
• Irrevocable European Citizenship and second passport in two years
• Citizenship of a well-respected EU country, a top-performing economy, passed onto future generations by descent
• Member of the Schengen Area
• No language requirements
• Dual Nationality permitted
• Visa-free travel up to 182 countries including Schengen States, UK, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada
• The Maltese Individual Investor Programme is legally backed by the Government of Malta and approved by the EU
• Double taxation treaties with around 60 countries
• Non-resident and non-domiciled owners have tax concessions
• All legislation and most business conducted in English and Maltese
• One of the leading financial service centers in the world.
• Live, work and study anywhere in Europe & Switzerland
• Access to free education and medical care in the EU
• Own land in any EU Country
• Family with children below 18 years of age also obtain citizenship
Dependents can apply:
• children from 18 – 26 years of age.
• Dependent parents over 55 years
• High quality of life
• Stable, secure and safe environment
About The Country
Malta consists of a group of islands in the Mediterranean. It is the 10th smallest country in the world, and the capital Valletta is the smallest national capital in Europe. The people are friendly and welcoming, and Malta is a mix of modern 21st century trends and unchanging tradition. Inhabited since about 5900 BC, it has changed hands numerous times with Carthage, Rome, Byzantium, Arabia, and Britain all possessing it at various times in its history, leaving behind traces of their heritage and culture.
Malta balances the ultra-modern with the ancient; the Ġgantija temples predate the Egyptian pyramids; on the other hand, a stint as a European capital of culture in 2018 saw an infusion of the latest trends in design and architecture.
Malta gained independence from Britain in 1964, and 10 years later became a Republic, with the President as head of state. It is a member of the commonwealth as well as of the European Union and the Eurozone and numerous other bodies.
The Maltese economy is dominated by trade, manufacturing, and tourism. Its strong financial sector saw it emerge from the Eurozone better than most member states. From 2014 to 2016, it had the highest rate of growth in the Eurozone. In 2013, Malta began granting citizenship in return for investment.
Processing time: 14-24 months
This is the standard processing time, but it may change if there are additional procedures/requirements requested by the government based on the applicant.
Location: Archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, south of Italy
Land Area: 316 square kilometers
Climate: Mediterranean: mild, wet winters, warm, dry summers
Population: 449,043 (July 2018 est.)
Language: Maltese (official) & English official); Italian
Exchange rate: 1 Euro= US$1.12
GDP (PPP) (international dollars): $ 22.294 billion
GDP per capita (PPP) (international dollars): $ 47,171.048
(GDP information: 2019 est. as per IMF data)
How does one apply?
At UNO Capital, we use our extensive experience in overseas investments and advisory services. As a Government approved advisory, our team is here to help you acquire Maltese citizenship through bespoke and VIP services that are bound by a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). Get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements and set off on the journey towards your Maltese citizenship. Call us at +971 4 3930 303 or email us at email@example.com to get assisted by our team.