Acquire Cyprus Citizenship By Investment From Dubai
16th most powerful passport in the world, giving visa-free or visa-on-arrival access up to 172 countries.
Cyprus Citizenship Program: Program Details
An applicant interested in acquiring Cyprus citizenship from Dubai must have
- A valid passport.
- No criminal background.
- No property frozen within the boundaries of the EU.
- Republic of Cyprus residency permit for six months
- Minimum investment of €2,000,000 into property in Cyprus.
Property can be sold after a period of 3 years.
A permanent residence worth a minimum of €500,000 must be kept indefinitely.
- Donation of €75,000 to the Research and Innovation Foundation
- Donation of €75,000 to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation
Additional Government fees will apply.
Benefits Of Applying For A Cyprus Passport By Investment
• Investing in Cyprus will lead to citizenship in 6 months
• Immediate issue of Cypriot PR card (pending citizenship)
• No requirement of physical residency in Cyprus
• No restriction based on nationality
• Dual nationality is permitted (keep your original nationality as well)
• Cypriot passport allows easy travel up to 172 countries including visa-free access to Australia and Canada.
• Nations are added continuously to the visa-free list
• Cypriot citizens have the right to live and work anywhere in EU
• Beneficial tax regime: No foreign income, inheritance tax, withholding tax on interest earned
• Lowest taxation rates in Europe for residents.
• Family, including dependent children below the age of 28, can obtain citizenship and included in the application.
• Cypriot citizenship is fully inheritable i.e. benefits are passed on to future generations via naturalization
• Elderly parents above 65 can also apply as dependents.
• Safe, stable, and affluent environment, ideal for families.
About The Country
The Mediterranean island of Cyprus is an immensely popular leisure destination. Its warm climate, abundant sunny, sandy beaches attract large numbers of tourists each year. Beyond the sandy stretches lies a land of ancient myth, archaeological treasures and a long history of human settlement.
In 2001, it was included in the advanced economies of the IMF; its economy is considered high-income, and has a high Human Development Index. The Republic of Cyprus is a member of the Commonwealth and also a member of the EU and Eurozone.
Processing time: 6 months
This is the standard processing time but may change if there are any additional procedures/requirements requested by the government.
Location: Europe, Eastern Mediterranean
Land Area: 9,251 square km
Climate: Mediterranean: warm, dry summers, and cool winters
Population: 1,237,088 (July 2018 est.)
Language: Official languages–Greek, Turkish; other languages: Armenian, Cypriot Arabic, Cypriot Greek, Cypriot Turkish
Currency: Euro (1 Euro=US$1.12 )
GDP (PPP) (international dollars): $ 35.195 billion
GDP per capita (PPP) (international dollars): $ 40,751.591
(GDP information: 2019 est. as per IMF data)