Acquire Antigua And Barbuda Citizenship By Investment From Dubai
29th most powerful passport, giving visa-free or visa-on-arrival up to 147 countries.
Antigua Citizenship By Investment From Dubai: Program Details
1) Contribution to the National Development Fund, or donation to an approved charity:
Family of up to 4 members:
US$ 100,000Family of 5 or more members:
2) Real Estate Investment
The amount to be invested is
US$ 400,000. In some cases, an investment of
US$ 200,000will qualify you and your family for citizenship.
Other expenses such as property registration, applicable taxes and fees are not included in the above.
Benefits Of Attaining Citizenship & Antigua and Barbuda Passport From Dubai
• Citizenship of a British Commonwealth country.
• Visa-free or visa-on-arrival entry up to 147 countries including the Schengen States, the UK, Switzerland, most British Commonwealth member countries.
• Visas, when required, are easily obtained
• No taxes on worldwide income, capital gains, dividends, gift, wealth and inheritance
• Dual citizenship permitted; your home country is not notified
• Residency requirement restricted to 5 days over five years.
• Entirely legal (passed by the government in 2013)
• Short processing time of less than 6 months
• Stable currency pegged to the US Dollar since 1976.
• Duty-free trading in the Caribbean
• Wife and children below 29 are also eligible for citizenship
• Parents over 58 may apply as dependents
• Outstanding lifestyle in a safe environment
About The Country
Antigua & Barbuda are the two main islands that constitute the nation of Antigua & Barbuda. The coasts of the two islands are strewn with lagoons, natural, and beaches—so much so that it is often said that you can spend each day of the year on a different beach.
The climate is warm with little rain, and the temperature remains near constant throughout the year. As a sovereign nation within the British Commonwealth, with Queen Elizabeth II as the head of state, it has a democratically elected bicameral government, and the Queen is represented by the Governor-General.
The economy is dominated by tourism. Investment banking and financial services are other significant sectors. The government seeks to increase inward foreign investment through its Citizenship by Investment Program, which has been in place since 2013 making it possible for foreign investors to obtain a second passport easily and quickly.
Processing time: 3-4 months
This is the standard processing time, but it may change if there are additional procedures/requirements requested by the government based on the applicant.
Location: Caribbean Sea (part of Windward Isles in the Lesser Antilles, West Indies)
Land Area: 440 square Km
Climate: Tropical; Seasonal variation is minimal
Capital: St. John's
Language: English, Antiguan and Barbudan Creole
Currency: East Caribbean Dollar (XCD), US$ 1 = XCD 2.7
GDP (PPP) (international dollars): $ 2.666 billion
GDP per capita (PPP) (international dollars): $ 28,601.225
(GDP information: 2019 est. as per IMF data)
How does one apply?
Ready to apply for your citizenship and Antigua passport from Dubai? As a government approved advisory, and with 30 years of experience in overseas investments and advisory services, our team of multi-lingual experts is in the position to help you benefit from bespoke services. With our range of programs and sustainable solutions, you can be assured of your stability, safety and a rewarding future. Call us at +971 4 3930 303 or email us at email@example.com get assisted by our team.